May 10, 2013

Lace shoes // Spring sweater.

I'm happy to report that it's finally starting to feel like May here in Kansas. Can I get an Amen? I was so over this long, dragged-out winter...especially since I'm trying to get as much of the hot sun as I can handle before I jet off to Alaska. Come on mother nature, help a girl out!

Anywayyyy, I love this sweater from Socishop so much because it is comfortable and airy. It's the perfect top to roll you right into the summer heat. I also adore the light blush color of the one I'm wearing below, but it does come in other colors, if that's your thing...

And don't even get me started on the shoes. These adorable lace slip-on shoes from Socishop are so comfy and cute I can't contain myself. I love them, I love them, I love them. The end.

Home is with You // lace shoes
Home is with You // shoe
Home is with You // sweater
Home is with You // pink
Home is with You // fashion
Home is with You // ring
Home is with You // spring
Home is with You // owl
Sweater & Shoes: c/o Socishop // Jeans & Tank: Target // Hat: c/o World Market // Sunglasses: Kohls // Owl Necklace: gift from Mom // Bauble ring: Shabby Apple (won in a giveaway!)

It is no lie when I say I wear this top every other day and these shoes about 6 days out of the week right now. You can ask anyone who sees me on the daily, I live in this stuff.


5 comments:

  1. Amazing hat!! And I love the sweater and shoes too :)

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those shoes!
    I haven't seen anything like that before and I am digging them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That hat is gorgeous! And that sweater looks so comfy and perfect for slightly cold spring days. Although I wish it would stay warm too!
    Visiting from the Casual Friday link-up!
    Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning - outfit and photography! LOVE the lace shoes.

    --K
    Accordion to Kellie

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pair of shoes are perfect for the summer season as it seems very airy and comfortable . I will definitely go for this pattern .

    Men Shoes UK

    Thanks
    Barker Marine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...