May 31, 2013

Lace top // Wedge shoes.

Can you tell I love these purple pants? Out of all the colored jeans I own, these get the most wear out of them and I'm not even sure why. I just love them and apparently I have a lot of items in my closet that go with them. Whatcha gonna do...

Home is with You // me
Home is with You // lace top
Home is with You // outfit
 Home is with You // wedges
Top: c/o Socishop // Jeans, Earrings, & Wedges: Target // Necklace: Dillards

This lace top from Socishop has also quickly become a favorite of mine. It is so comfy, yet it's perfect for a dressier night out. To me, that's what summer wear is all about, comfort with a little bit of class. It's just not ok to force yourself to wear things that are way too tight when you're burning up. Trust me.

And don't you just love the fun summer nail polish (as in my bright pink nails above)? I know you can wear bright colors all year long, but something about the temperature heating up just makes me want to wear the bright/bold colors!

What about you all, what's your favorite summer item? Anyone have a go-to piece in their closet they'd like to share?


5 comments:

  1. that shirt is beautiful!
    ~Ellen
    www.everdayfancy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, i dont have a whole lot of summer stuff. Its just too cold here to really make it worth buying cute summer clothes! I do like to pull out my summer sandals, tho. And i'm definitely a fan of bright and bold nail polish!


    $50 VISA gift card GIVEAWAY ends June 3!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mallorie! Visiting from the Casual Friday Linkup and I'm now a follower. :-) I'm obsessed with the lace trend right now and your shirt is beautiful. Your plum pants are perfect with the top. Love it all! Cheers-

    Brooke @ http://pokiedot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm crushing on the lace top big time!!

    Would you like to follow each other via GFC? I'd love to hear from you, be sure to comment when you visit: www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. A person should buy shoes keeping in mind several points like - how much he walks a day, is he a office goer, college goer, or is he an athlete. It is because the type of profession the person has it gives some behavioral impact on him. His walking style will be different. So that's why one has to buy shoes which suits his behavior.

    Thanks
    Barker Marine

    Men Shoes UK



    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...