May 23, 2013

Wear ↠

I've loved this outfit lately because it's cute, yet professional. I really enjoy getting dressed for the day (when you work from home this is optional), and lately I've found that if I do it first thing in the morning I tend to be more productive throughout the day. Even though, I will admit, some days it's much more appealing to wait until noon to get out of my comfy pants…

Home is with You // wear Home is with You // Target Home is with You // outfit Home is with You // bw Home is with You // wedges
Hat: American Eagle // Top, belt, pants, wedges: Target

Have I mentioned lately that Target is my jam? Because it is. I pretty much buy everything there, and if you ask my Mom I live there part-time. Somehow she always ends up calling me on my way to/from or while I’m at Target. What can I say? I love it. A lot. Anyone else out there a Target fanatic like myself?

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I am so excited about this weekend I can’t even stand it. I’m heading to Kansas City for the weekend for a good friend’s engagement party and I get to see my besties. I don’t know how I’ll ever be patient enough to wait until tomorrow evening to hug their necks!


4 comments:

  1. Adorable pants, I am a big fan of the color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing colour scheme, love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. that first picture is just great of you mal!!! Love your smile!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...