July 15, 2013

Our weekend, in photographs.

Weekend // Home is with You Weekend // Home is with You Weekend // Home is with You Weekend // Home is with You Weekend // Home is with You Weekend // Home is with You Weekend // Home is with You Weekend // Home is with You Weekend // Home is with You Weekend // Home is with You Weekend // Home is with You

My weekend was full of walks in downtown Anchorage, an impromptu trip up north (I'll post about that later this week), and enjoying a taste of home (Boulevard Wheat Beer). I'll chalk this weekend up to a win in my book. How was yours?

2 comments:

  1. anchorage looks so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mallorie, I love your photos! Sounds like a wonderful weekend! Glad I came across your blog on the Operation E page! Adding you on Bloglovin' now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...