October 29, 2013

Give me all the coffee.

All of the traveling I've done in the past few days has finally caught up with me and I'm letting myself ease into things today. It doesn't help that the gloomy/rainy days have followed me all the way from Juneau and all I want to do is curl up on the couch with my hot cup of coffee.

Travel // Home is with You
The Canadian Rockies from my plane, they go on forever!

All that said, I'm so thankful to have this time with my friends and family! We had a lovely bridal shower for one of my best friends since 3rd grade this past weekend and it was so much fun having all of our close friends together for a weekend. We stayed up late giggling like we were 14 again, and I loved every second.

Travel // Home is with You
Gorgeous sunrise over Ketchikan, Alaska.

Now I'm excited to dive into photographing the people and events I have scheduled here in Wichita and Kansas City! I'm feeling so blessed to be booking up so fast, if you're hoping to schedule a photo session with me while I'm in Kansas email me at dreamingwillowphotography@gmail.com.

I already miss Dave like mad, but I'm hoping that by staying busy with work and time with my family/friends, this time apart will fly by. Thank goodness for facetime! I don't know what I'd do without it.

Follow along: Bloglovin' // Photography // Instagram // Facebook // Twitter

0 lovely notes:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...