October 10, 2013

Wichita bound (soon)!

Hey Wichita, I'm headed back home for the months of November and December! I still have some open dates and would love to chat with you about booking a session. This will be perfect timing to get your Christmas card pictures taken, and I also offer card designs!
Email me at info@dreamingwillowphotography.com as soon as possible so we can reserve a date that works for you!

Dreaming Willow Photography

I'm talking with a few people about putting together another trip down to Dallas and Austin in November to do some sessions, so if you'd be interested in hearing more about those events, shoot me an email!
Dreaming Willow Photography

And, if you have any friends in the area that might be interested, I'd really appreciate it if you could share this on Facebook and/or Twitter! I'll even offer you a 10% discount on a session as a thank you for helping to spread the word.

1 comment:

  1. You should totes stop by El Paso and take pictures of me and Lance haha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...