November 5, 2013

Catching my footing and asking for your input!

Hey guys! So, I know I've been MIA on this site on and off since the beginning of the year. For those that have been around for awhile, you might be as sick of me appologizing as much as I am sick of feeling like I need to. And, for anyone who's fairly new around here, I used to post much more regularly. Although, I have to admit, back in the day when I felt like I had to post every.single.day. the content would drag every now and then, writing posts that I'm not very proud of just in order to get something up that day.

Alaska // Home is with You

Once I stopped putting that pressure on myself, I kind of swung in the other direction and have been posting very sporadically, and I have to admit that I'm not very proud of that either. I'll be the first to confess that I'm not always the best at being on top of certian things, and without a better schedule and writing things ahead of time this site has really suffered.

Juneau, Alaska // Home is with You

So, the point of telling you all of this, because there is a point...is to share that for once I'm actually planning ahead in detail for this little space and for the first time in a long time (if I'm being honest) I'm really excited about what I have coming up! I'm going to focus solely on things I am passionate about and want to share with you all, and not just what I think you want to see. There will still be giveaways, sponsors, and reviews sprinkled throughout; but I promise to only share things that I love and know you all will too.

Some of the things that I have planned, once I get my computer here in Kansas, so you can get excited too. ≫≫

Fall/Winter Beauty Favorites (A video! I'm also contemplating a few makeup tutorials, if you all would be interested in that.)
More outfit posts! (I have a tripod again, yay!)
New additions to the Eating Healthy on a Budget Series (I already have a few posts in mind, but if there's something specific you'd like to see, please let me know!)

...and of course, as always, more recipes and random life ramblings. I also would love to know if there's anything special you all are interested in seeing on Home is with You, I'm open to suggestions!

Follow along: Bloglovin' // Photography // Instagram // Facebook // Twitter

6 comments:

  1. i love your blog, sporadic or not, i always find myself coming back for more!!!
    keep on keeping on my friend- you are making others smile:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the beautiful pictures you post on here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can totally relate with the off-and-on posting (although you are still more dedicated than me on my tiny blog!), but i love reading what you post, no matter when it is!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's totally fine if you ease your posting schedule a bit. I love your post ideas and am looking forward to read more. I'd love more posts about life in Alaska!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos as always - my request is to keep lots of these beautiful nature photos! October seemed to be a quite blogging time for many of the blogs I read - my own included! I didn't blog for over 30 days and I'm just starting to get back to it now.

    Glad to see you have some new posts coming up, and new additions to Eating Healthy on a Budget series sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi.. I really love this wallpaper.Even i found few more best wallpapers here:
    http://hdwallshub.com/creative/creative-facebook-logo

    Regards,
    Hdhub

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...