November 22, 2013

Prosecco Float Recipe ↠

Prosecco Float Recipe // Home is with You

When I started planning a week of festive drink and dessert recipes, I knew I wanted to include a fun prosecco recipe. I love this delicious bubbly drink and something about it just feels fancier than typical wine.

Prosecco Float Recipe // Home is with You

Ingredients ≫≫
1 Bottle of Prosecco (I used Cupcake Brand)
Blood Orange Sherbert (I used
Frozen Blackberries
Thyme for garnishing

Step 1 ≫≫ Place a scoop of blood orange sherbert in the bottom of your glass. Add in a few frozen blackberries.

Prosecco Float Recipe // Home is with You
Prosecco Float Recipe // Home is with You

Step 2 ≫≫ Slowly pour in prosecco.

Prosecco Float Recipe // Home is with You
Prosecco Float Recipe // Home is with You

Step 4 ≫≫ Garnish with thyme (optional).

Prosecco Float Recipe // Home is with You
Prosecco Float Recipe // Home is with You

...and enjoy. Cheers!

Prosecco Float Recipe // Home is with You

Little tip: if you plan on making these ahead of time for your guests, wait until the last minute to garnish the drinks, that way the thyme doesn't start to droop or loose it's freshness. 



4 comments:

  1. i love me some bubbles!!!
    this is such a fun and easy crowd pleaser drink!!


    xo
    lane
    lifeofthelane.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so yummy! I'm definitely adding it to my holiday to-make lists!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Heather Harmon- it was! Let me know if you try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, way too easy, but it turns out really pretty and oh so delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...