January 23, 2014

Places to Eat in Juneau ↠ The Rookery Cafe.

Dave and I have had our eyes set on making a dinner date night at The Rookery Cafe, pretty much since we arrived in Juneau in August. It's an adorable cafe in downtown Juneau, the sign with the bird drew us in and once we peeked inside we knew it was our kinda place.

Places to Eat in Juneau ↠ The Rookery Cafe. // Home is with You
Places to Eat in Juneau ↠ The Rookery Cafe. // Home is with You

My Dad and I stopped in for coffee one afternoon while he was in town, which was a much needed pick-me-up and warm-me-up treat. Last weekend, Dave and I decided to do a dress up kinda date night now that I'm back to Juneau and The Rookery ended up being the perfect spot.

Places to Eat in Juneau ↠ The Rookery Cafe. // Home is with You

We started with the Artichoke Parmesan Dip & House Focaccia, it was fabulous. Dave and I like to think we're somewhat artichoke dip connoisseurs, we tend to get it as an appetizer most places that it's offered...and we really loved their take on it. I had the bimbimbap for my meal and it was equally delicious.

Places to Eat in Juneau ↠ The Rookery Cafe. // Home is with You

My favorite thing about having date night at The Rookery Cafe though, was the atmosphere. Water was served from a wine bottle into mason jar glasses, you can order wine by the carafe, and there are candles on each table. A lovely way to spend a Friday or Saturday night, if you ask me.

You can find other restaurant recommendations here

Follow along:  Bloglovin  //  Photography  //  Instagram  //  Facebook  //  Twitter

The Rookery Cafe on Urbanspoon

4 comments:

  1. This place looks so nice! Scott and I are also big cafe lovers, always trying to find little hole in the wall spots. Since we moved to South Austin those are everywhere and we have been enjoying it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This place is downtown (which is a bit far from us), but I can't wait to go back! Austin has the best restaurants. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...