January 24, 2014

Winter Headband and Aztec Sweater ≫≫ What I Wore

When getting dressed to do anything here in Juneau, I'm always thinking about two things: 1. Will it keep me warm? 2. Will it keep me dry? It's not too terribly cold here right now (it was colder in Kansas), but it does rain at least a little bit almost every day. And a lot of those days we don't see the sun.

I like to be cozy, while still not looking like a slob...especially on date nights, which is when I wore this outfit.

Winter Headband and Aztec Sweater // Home is with You
Winter Headband and Aztec Sweater // Home is with You
Winter Headband and Aztec Sweater // Home is with You
Winter Headband and Aztec Sweater // Home is with You
Headband: c/o Fairy Tale Accessories // Aztec Sweater: Charlotte Russe // Jeans & Boots: Target 
 
Right now,  each purchase of a Fairy Tale Accessories headband (like the one pictured above) or knitted coozie goes to help them make headbands for kids with cancer. Pretty cool, huh? It's an added bonus that the headbands are adorable and perfect for that second (or third) day hair...you know you do it too. ;)

Follow along: Bloglovin' // Photography // Instagram // Facebook // Twitter

6 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful sweater, and I love that the headbands support such an amazing cause. I hope it was a fun date night!
    ~Bre

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! We're having cold weather here and I always struggle to find that line between being warm enough and not looking like a slob! By the way, I'm a new reader to your blog and I love it! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! It can be tough, I love summer style the most, but there are so many cute options for winter as well.

    And thanks so much for following along, I really appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, my parents got it for me for Christmas. :) And I know, I love that they are doing such a wonderful thing with their headbands.

    Date night was a blast! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...