February 4, 2014

Dave Owens ↠ The Americana Show on KRNN

Dave Owens ↠ The Americana Show on KRNN

If you haven't seen on twitter or facebook, Dave now has his very own radio show on KRNN public radio! He went in to talk to them about being interviewed as a musician and they offered him a show of his own within ten minutes, how awesome is that? His first show was so much fun, if I do say so myself.

The show airs from 9-11pm Alaska time (12-2am Central) on Tuesday nights. I know this is a bit late for most of you, but if you're up we'd love to have you listen along! You can stream the show here.

Dave Owens ↠ The Americana Show on KRNN Dave Owens ↠ The Americana Show on KRNN Dave Owens ↠ The Americana Show on KRNN Dave Owens ↠ The Americana Show on KRNN Dave Owens ↠ The Americana Show on KRNN Dave Owens ↠ The Americana Show on KRNN

Who knows, you might even get a little shoutout. ;)

Dave's really excited about the show, and I'm excited for him! We're still working on the name of the show, since it was a last minute project. Your ideas are welcome!

5 comments:

  1. That's awesome!!! What a great opportunity!! Was that his playlist on the clipboard? It looks JUST LIKE the Pandora station I have right now...I know I would love his show :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is awesome! I'm not usually up late but I foresee some late nights in my future and I'll definitely have to stream his show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right?! And the playlist was perfection...Nina Simone, Of Monsters and Men, Bruce Springsteen, Ray Lamontagne, Hank Williams, Avett Brothers, etc. The list goes on. I can't wait to see what he's going to play tonight, it's a surprise to me too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know it's super late for you all, but worth it if you ask me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! We're excited. :) I know it's really late there, but if you're up and listening let me know!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...