October 12, 2012

Dearest...

Dearest // Home is with You

Dear Mom,
Thank you for sending the goody box full of pumpkin and fall treats from World Market! The pumpkin pretzels lasted .02 seconds and the pumpkin scones have been delightful for breakfast with a little peanut butter on top along with my morning coffee. I think about you every morning as I enjoy them.

Dear readers,
The "From Where I Stand" linkup is happening (YAY!), so today is your last chance to get your vote in on which day works best for you: Tuesday or Thursday...I'll let you know on Monday when to have your post ready and I'll have a pretty button ready for you.

Dear self,
Will you ever learn your lesson and stop using swivel chairs to get "the perfect angle" for your pictures? You really need to invest in a small ladder before you severely injure yourself.

Dear girls night,
You were much needed last night and you don't come often enough. Thanks for some good laughs and even some tears, you girls are the best.

Dear sweet commenters/emailers,
I love getting your wonderful messages through comments and emails, I appreciate every single one and they mean the world to me. Pretty please make sure you're not a "no-reply" commenter so I can reply to you!

Dear husband,
I'm sorry that you've been sick this week, but hopefully this weekend will give you the time to rest that you need. I'm trying to be extra quiet this morning while you sleep in a bit, I hope it helps I just hate it when you're not feeling well.

Love,
Mal


7 comments:

  1. Aaaah! I keep seeing those pumpkin pretzels everywhere but I've been too cheap to splurge on them. A good investment, I take it? haha.

    Here via Friday's Letters.
    Hope you have a great weekend!

    xo
    Sarah :: Your Plucky Picaroon

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need to try those pumpkin pretzels! hope your hubby feels better and girls night are always so welcomed and much needed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bah! Pumpkin pretzels sound amazing. I went on a pumpkin craze this past weekend when it got cold but now that it's warm again, I'm sort of at a loss about what to do with the can of pumpkin in my fridge haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pumpkin scones... yes please! Aren't care packages the best, for me it makes living away from family a little more tolerable. Your blog is adorable

    new follower openspaces

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...