October 29, 2012

I melt...

Last night I got the chance to take pictures of Alys and her beautiful new family of three. I put this sneak peek up last night and there will be more coming later today! Her little one was such a sweetheart. And look at those eyes! I melt...

Home is with You
Pin It!

Pretty sure that face could brighten anyone's Monday. I hope you all are having a great one!

Also, we'll be leaving Austin mid-December, so if you'd like to grab a session before then email me! My time is filling up fast. And if you're in the Knoxville, TN area we'll be there from December 18th-early January, email me if you're interested in a session! Same goes for those of you in the Louisville, KY area...we'll be headed your way at the beginning of January.


3 comments:

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...