October 22, 2012

Music to Love: Brandi Carlile.

I have always been a huge music lover and take pride in introducing people to new music. That has to be one of my favorite things about this blog is being able to share artists with you all that you might not otherwise have found.

Today I’d like to tell you all about one of my favorite artists, Brandi Carlile. It continues to amaze and sadden me that Brandi isn’t considered mainstream music yet. I hear her music on the radio down here in Austin, but it’s a little different down here than in different parts of the country.

Brandi’s voice is a force to be reckoned with and her lyrics are very powerful themselves, paired together it’s just the kind of music that can rock you to your core. But don’t just take my word for it, listen for yourself…


"All of these lines across my face
Tell you the story of who I am
So many stories of where I've been
And how I got to where I am
But these stories don't mean anything
When you've got no one to tell them to
It's true...I was made for you"

4 comments:

  1. Being from Seattle, she seems to be mainstream here, but that is probably just because I grew up seeing Brandi singing at local theaters and events. It is so exciting to see her become so successful. Such a gift she has.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was introduced to Brandi Carlile in one of the first seasons of Grey's Anatomy. It was on the soundtrack! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a talented artist! Her voice is so unique. I always enjoy finding new music, so thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is one of my favorites too, i JUST saw her saturday night at the chicago theater and as i thought she would she was AMAZING!! her voice was just like on her cds and she as a person is so sweet and friendly and grateful. i LOVE her newest cd a lot :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...