July 29, 2013

Impromptu David Owens Music ↠ CRUSH wine bistro and cellar, Anchorage

The other day, Dave and I walked downtown to find a place where we could sit and discuss the coming weeks and our plans for what was ahead. We wound up at a cute little place we'd had our eye on visiting, CRUSH wine & bistro cellar. It was another perfect day and we were hoping to sit outside, so why not grab a glass of wine and a beer while we chatted about life...

Dave had his guitar and the notebook I bought him and had engraved for our first anniversary (paper is the traditional gift) where he jots down all of his thoughts and possible song ideas. There was a table of two men sitting behind us, and as we got up to leave we got to talking to them. One of the men saw Dave's guitar, asked if he played, and then said he'd buy us all a bottle of wine to share if Dave would play everyone a few songs.

Deal.

Impromptu David Owens Music ↠ CRUSH wine & bistro cellar, Anchorage
Impromptu David Owens Music ↠ CRUSH wine & bistro cellar, Anchorage
Impromptu David Owens Music ↠ CRUSH wine & bistro cellar, Anchorage
Impromptu David Owens Music ↠ CRUSH wine & bistro cellar, Anchorage

...and I don't know if anyone is as excited about the new album as I am (impossible), but Dave just added this video I recorded to his new youtube channel. It's a demo of a song that will be on the new album and I am in love. Even though I've already heard it a billion times, I can't get enough. Anyone else?

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...