May 30, 2011

Special Thanks...

Happy Memorial Day! I am so thankful for all the men and women of our armed forces- past, present, and future...it is a tough job that we don't thank them enough for. Make sure to show them your appreciation not only today, but every day...

Special thank you (from me) to my husband for serving our country...I am so proud of you in all that you do...

Home is with You // Knoxville

...other special thanks to people in my family: my dad John, Grandpa Frazier, Dale, and cousin Jenny...and last but definitely not least is Harry Ruzicka, who I went to high school with. Harry is a true inspiration and is a perfect example of what real strength is.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Memorial Day filled with friends and family! 

2 comments:

  1. Happy Memorial day from one military wife to the other!! Thank you Hubby's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Memorial day from one military wife to the other!! Thank you Hubby's!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...