July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

Just wanted to put up a quick post and wish everyone a Happy 4th of July! Big thanks to the men and women (past, present, and future) who serve our country and preserve our freedom on a daily basis. I am forever grateful. I hope everyone has a fun and safe holiday today! We are still doing this and tonight we will be going out on the boat to watch the fireworks :) 

The last two summers we have spent the 4th in Tennessee with Dave's family at Norris Lake, this summer we are at my Dad's lake house at Table Rock with some of my family and brother's friends. Here are a few pictures of our first 4th as a married couple...

Home is with you // lake time
Dave and I on the boat summer 2009

Home is with you // lake time
We gave our nephew Hunter a mohawk, hehe still one of my fav pics :)

Home is with you // lake time
Fireworks on the boat, best way to watch them

Vote for us! Pretty please :)

0 lovely notes:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...