December 9, 2011

Angel...

Angel has been my Dad, brother, and I's dog for about 11 years now. She is a gorgeous golden retriever and we love her dearly. Like most golden's she is oh so smart and a big sweetheart too. She's why someday Dave and I want a golden of our own :)

Angel // Home is with You

The past few years as my Dad tried to sell his house and eventually moved into a new place my Grandma has had Angel at her house. We still get to see her all the time and it's good for both of them since at her house Angel has a yard and someone home with her all day...

On Monday Grandma had back surgery. I'm happy to report she went home today and is doing well. Since then, my Dad has had Angel at his house. I've loved this because we live so close I've gotten to take her for walks and let her visit over here with us while my Dad is off working. Love having this pretty girl around!

Angel // Home is with You

12 comments:

  1. Aww. I love it. Beautiful dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I grew up with golden retrievers and I love them! Can't wait to have enough yard to have one of my own! Ah! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute dog! Golden retrievers are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jon grew up with Goldens and he will always hold a special place for them! Angel is a beauty

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a good looking dog! :) we own 2 goldens and i love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a beautiful dog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Angel is gorgeous! I'm glad you're getting to spend more time with your pup during this time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Goldens are such beautiful and loyal dogs! Angel is just darling! :) Glad you got some more time with her and glad your Grandma is home and doing better!

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww, man! She's so pretty!!!
    I have a 14 year old German Sheperd which loves walks!! Your post makes me miss going to my parents' to play with him!! (one more week, one more week, one more week...)

    ReplyDelete
  11. We had a Golden when I was growing up. They're such great dogs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...