December 29, 2011

Sponsor intro...

Sponsor Intro // Home is with You
My name's Chelsea and I blog over at Sunny with a Chance of Sprinkles. Sunny's my little corner of the internet where I gush about my daughter Alea, write about the trials and tribulations of being a nursing student and mother, and even post the occasional DIY or recipe post. I do hope you'll stop by!


Sponsor Intro // Home is with You
Hi there! Come take a peek into my crazy wonderful life! I believe in laughing till you cry, loving whole heartedly and capturing life's special moments with photography! Life is challenging and beautiful all at the same time, so take it in stride and always remember to Keep Calm and Carry on :) Nothing is as bad as it seems!


Sponsor Intro // Home is with You
I've been into 'handmade' I guess you could say my whole life. I spent a lot of time at my grandma's house as a child and she taught me almost everything I know about crochet, sewing, and cooking. I've also gone to local craft fairs every year since I was a toddler in a stroller so when I heard about etsy I knew I had to open up shop. I love being a part of a handmade community! There are so many treasures out there that you just can't get from the mainstream. I also started blogging around two years ago mainly about crafts, recipes, and my life as a stay at home mom. I'm definitely having fun with it!


Sponsor Intro // Home is with You
Hi my name is Melanie Cantelmo and I have a little blog called Keeping up with the Cantelmo’s. I blog about my faith, family, hope, my attempts to cook and create. I love to share with others my hope I have in the Lord. God has been so good to us, He has changed my life and made all things new! I hope you can pop by my blog and say hi!


Sponsor Intro // Home is with You
Hello beautiful ladies! My name is Erin and I blog over at Captivated By Grace. I'm a twenty-something Christ follower with a passion for life, love, and above all else, my faith in the Lord. I love to share the joys and beauty that can be found in this world, as well as the times that are not as beautiful and can be a bit more challenging. Let's face it...life is full of ups and downs. I began blogging to reflect on the things I am learning in my life, and hope to bring a touch of happiness, a dash of encouragement, and a pinch of love to whoever is in need of it. I have been captivated by God's grace. Come get captivated with me!


Sponsor Intro // Home is with You
Hi, i’m Sarah! wife, mom, photographer. i write about being a mom to a wild 3 & 1/2 year old, named Dustyn & a lovable, sweet 1 & 1/2 year old, named Carsyn who has lobar hpe & cerebral palsy. i share a lot of photos, tips & tricks.

...now go say hi to all these fabulous women and show them some love! Tell them I sent you :)

**PS~ I still have a few spots available for January at the holiday prices! 
For more info go here.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...