December 22, 2011

Christmas DIY

Christmas DIY // Home is with You

I found this cute idea on Pinterest. Since Dave's favorite beer is Guinness I've had this pinned for months to remind me to try it as a Christmas present. Last night I let him open these reindeer beer as an early gift, he loved them! Dave said his Guinness never tasted so good :)

Christmas DIY // Home is with You

To make them I pulled off the Guinness label. Hot glued two eyes and a fuzzy nose. For the antlers I wraped one brown pipe cleaner around the top and twisted it in back until it stayed. Then I cut another brown pipe cleaner into thirds and used two of those pieces to wrap around each side. 

So easy and ridiculously cute!

Pin It!

4 comments:

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...