June 25, 2013

50% off ad spaces and other updates!

Hey friends, because I am SO beyond thankful for all of your love, support, and the fact that some of you are still with us on this crazy journey we've been on...I wanted to say thanks. It really means the world to me that I have such a wonderful community of people reading my words and enjoying all of the pictures I take along our adventures.

Because things haven't been as regular as usual (that will go back to normal soon, PROMISE), I wanted to offer you all a big promo on sponsor spots. This applies to any space and as many of them as you'd like to grab. Have at it!

You can find all of my stats and grab a space here. Hint: If you're a Storenvy shop owner, I highly recommend grabbing a space, especially at this price, I hit over 150,000 followers on there and I regularly visit sponsors shops to share and envy items.

Sponsor Spot Discount Code // Home is with You

I also wanted to talk about the impending disappearance of Google Reader. I know a lot of you read Home is with You that way and just in case you hadn't seen it yet, here is a great tutorial on how to move all of your Google Reader sites to Bloglovin. I'd be so thankful if you all joined me on bloglovin' here. You can also follow along on Facebook, Twitter, or sign up for email updates to see when I post something on this little space.

Thanks again, I've said it a million times and I'll say it a million more...you all are the best.


0 lovely notes:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...