April 27, 2011

Wednesday Wishes {1} ...

I recently stumbled upon Brooke's blog Bright Wishes and it happened to be a Wednesday...she has a link-up called Wednesday Wishes and I thought I'd try it out this week!

ONE~ I would love a cute pair of wedges for this spring/summer...



TWO~ I want to learn how to bake pies...my Dad and grandma have just planted all kinds of fruit trees at the lakehouse and this summer I would love to be able to use some of them to make pies as pretty as this...

Recipe a la Annie Eats

THREE~  SUNSHINE!!! It's been dark and cloudy here all week and I could really use some warm sunshine...it's almost May for goodness sakes! 




FOUR~ for the Bridal shower I'm throwing on Sunday for my BFF to go well

FIVE~ to start growing some vegetables and herbs, especially if I can find some cute herb stakes like these...



For those of you who would like to link up and share your Wednesday Wishes...


4 comments:

  1. I wish I had a yard so that I could grow some herbs! Those herb stakes are beautiful. Happy wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well we don't exactly have a yard either, but we have a patio area next to our house where I could plant some herbs in pots...and I know I love those herb stakes! Happy Wednesday to you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to learn how to bake pies too!! They are my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had a yard so that I could grow some herbs! Those herb stakes are beautiful. Happy wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...