March 8, 2013

Currently...

Listening to >>
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers...

 
Craving >>
Baked goods and coffee.

Learning >>
Allll about Lightroom 4. So far I still like Photoshop the best, but if you have a good tutorial, send it my way!

Wearing >>
This hat...on the daily...because it makes me happy.

Needing >>
Blinds for my office. Every day from about 3:30-6:30pm you can find me looking like this...

Home is with You

Making >>
New pretties for the shop.

 Loving >>
All the sunshine we've had lately. And the fact that it's supposed to get into the 60's this weekend. Yes please!

Wanting >>
Date night with my man.

...what about you?

2 comments:

  1. Love your headbands! I read the "our story" tab, love it. Super cute pics too! One place that I really want to visit is Austin! Looking forward to following you! Hope you are having a good weekend!
    Adrienne

    Http://myblackwhitecolor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, the blinds remind me of work! I have that same problem an hour or so before closing time. I've totally been craving coffee and sweets lately too! Send some sunshine this way :)
    Thanks for your sweet comment on my post!
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...