September 24, 2013

A website and a winner!

I've been working on getting the Dreaming Willow Photography website ready to be up and running and it's finally finished! I sent out a sneak peek to the people signed up for the Dreaming Willow newsletter, if you'd like to be added to that list go here. The newsletter includes news, specials, and other fun stuff along the way. If you're in the Wichita, KS area I'd recommend signing up since I'll be headed your way soon!

I'd love to know what you all think about the website! You can see the full site here.

Dreaming Willow Photography Website

And the winner of the Uncommon Goods giveaway is Natasha Stroud Hoover! Congrats, you'll be receiving an email from me later today!

Also, while I'm apparently taking a day to ramble about the happenings around these parts, I should let you all know that my Featured Ad space has just opened up, so if you'd like to grab it you can go here. There are also a few large and small spots available as well, feel free to email me with any questions or collaborations you have in mind.

I hope Tuesday is treating you all well, we're getting another day of SUNSHINE and after a week of darkness and pouring rain I'm pumped. I think you know where I'll be once I get my work done...


1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...