September 11, 2013

Introducing Fernanda ≫≫ Fer the Love of Writing.

I'm really excited to introduce you guys to Fernanda, who writes over at Fer the Love of Writing! I was able to meet Fernanda in Anchorage, after being "introduced" through a mutual Alaskan blogger. She and her husband came to one of Dave's shows and we loved getting to know them a bit, and then on my last day in Anchorage Fernanda and I met up to grab coffee.

Not gonna lie, my coffee date with this girl made me sad to leave Anchorage...she is a sweetheart with a sense of humor and a killer knack for fashion and design. But enough of my gushing rambling and see for yourself!

Fer the Love of Writing // Home is with YouFer the Love of Writing // Home is with You                                                                  Blog // Twitter // Instagram // Bloglovin

0 lovely notes:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...