October 5, 2011

Patience...

"Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience. " ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Patience // Home is with You

Sometimes having patience can be hard. I get it, you ask the questions and you want the answers now. It's hard to slow down and wait for things to be revealed to you. But in the stillness I find hope. Outside on a beautiful day I close my eyes and listen to the breeze, feel the sunshine on my skin, and I know that God has a plan for us and it's something big. Bigger than we can imagine...and although there will be some hard things we have to deal with along the way, I know it will all be worth it in the end...

2 comments:

  1. I am a very impatient girl and I have been praying for patience lately! At work, in my marriage, friends, etc. Thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...