December 4, 2012

Taking a break with PEOPLE Magazine...

PEOPLE Magazine can be such a fun way to relax and read up on all the latest celeb news/gossip, I love taking it on road trips and to the pool in the summer. Last night I got into my comfy pants and relaxed on the couch for a few as I read the latest issue.

Home is with You: PEOPLE Magazine

I loved the article in this issue about the man that was a big Hollywood executive that left to pursue other passions and to use his money for good. There aren't enough people like that in the world.

Home is with You: PEOPLE Magazine

And of course I loved the article on the Beach Boy, I learned so much more about him, I had no idea. I love finding out the back stories on musicians. Not to mention the article on the photojournalist that got to photograph people like Mic Jagger and Madonna to name a few while he was around...what an awesome job!

 Home is with You: PEOPLE Magazine

Although I know I'll probably get some flack for this one, I've always been a Brangelina fan and I loved reading about their plans to marry and make their family legit.

 Home is with You: PEOPLE Magazine

And what good would a PEOPLE Magazine be without some workout motivation...

 Home is with You: PEOPLE Magazine

Also, Alaine88 you won the $20 gift card to Walgreens! Congrats!

This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media
Group™, but all my opinions are my own http://cmp.ly/3/KqtZiE.

1 comment:

  1. Hi :) I just wanted to let you know that I just e-mailed you my address! Just wanted to be sure you received it since your message came to my Spam folder. :) thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...