April 26, 2013

Friday favorites ↠ links I loved this week.

Home is with You // Flint Hills

Happy Friday friends! We'll be spending this rainy day at the lake enjoying some down time, board games, and movies...and praying for sunshine the rest of the weekend. What are you all up to this weekend?

I came across so many great links this week, so I thought I'd share....

 ≫≫ This is hilarious. I laughed so hard at this yesterday and it's perfect for anyone needing a good hard belly laugh. No matter what your political stance, if you don't find this funny I don't think we can be friends.

≫≫ This video is also laugh out loud worthy. Ohhhhh hipsters.

≫≫ Every Facebook Political Argument You've Ever Seen. This fake Facebook convo is too funny because it's oh so true. The Troublemakers always get hidden from my timeline.

≫≫ And for all the music lovers out there, this interview is kind of a long read (about 20 minutes), but so worth it. Damien Rice restores my faith that there are mainstream artists (although way too many people don't know who he is) musician holding onto what's truly important about being a musician...the music.

0 lovely notes:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...