April 7, 2013

Our whirlwind life iphone/instagram style...

I realized I haven't shared any of my iphone and/or instagram pictures on this space lately, so I thought it was time to do a catch up. These pictures are from the past few months...aka the reason I still have road trip/moving whip lash.

 photo 4-1_zps3215c051.jpg

Seen above ≫≫
My sweet birdie friend.
Friday is for beer in a mason jar.
My handsome guitar man.
Among the wildflowers.
Baking is good for the soul.

 photo 3-2_zps88cc9c38.jpg

Seen above
Spring has arrived!
Saying goodbye to our cute cottage in the country.
Salmon on the homemade grill.
Such a lovely lunch with this lady.
Daffodil love.
Another blogger bestie blate.

 photo 1-3_zpsfcccbfad.jpg

Seen above
Gorgeous foggy day in North Carolina.
Homemade pizza. Oh so good.
Working on packaging for the shop.
Photographer style.
Jam session.
My hello cookies for the neighbors.

 photo 2-3_zps0def0ca7.jpg

Seen above
G O R G E O U S day in Kansas.
St. Louis arch at sunrise.
Playing "animal catchers" with my nephew. ♡
We surprised him with a Batman balloon before taking him out.

I'd love to have you follow along on Instagram here.

Linking up with Life Rearranged.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...