April 7, 2013

Our whirlwind life iphone/instagram style...

I realized I haven't shared any of my iphone and/or instagram pictures on this space lately, so I thought it was time to do a catch up. These pictures are from the past few months...aka the reason I still have road trip/moving whip lash.

 photo 4-1_zps3215c051.jpg

Seen above ≫≫
My sweet birdie friend.
Friday is for beer in a mason jar.
My handsome guitar man.
Among the wildflowers.
Baking is good for the soul.

 photo 3-2_zps88cc9c38.jpg

Seen above ≫≫
Spring has arrived!
Saying goodbye to our cute cottage in the country.
Salmon on the homemade grill.
Such a lovely lunch with this lady.
Daffodil love.
Another blogger bestie blate.

 photo 1-3_zpsfcccbfad.jpg

Seen above ≫≫
Gorgeous foggy day in North Carolina.
Homemade pizza. Oh so good.
Working on packaging for the shop.
Photographer style.
Jam session.
My hello cookies for the neighbors.

 photo 2-3_zps0def0ca7.jpg

Seen above ≫≫
G O R G E O U S day in Kansas.
St. Louis arch at sunrise.
Playing "animal catchers" with my nephew. ♡
We surprised him with a Batman balloon before taking him out.

≫≫I'd love to have you follow along on Instagram here.

Linking up with Life Rearranged.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...