April 30, 2013

Happenings.

Home is with You // Table Rock Lake

Ok, so I'm still in the vacation fog, but while I work on getting organized and back on track there were a few things I wanted to update you on...

≫≫ I would LOVE to have you sponsor in May! I plan on kicking things up a notch around here and I'd be so happy to have you along for the ride. You can get all the info here.

≫≫ I've had a few inquiries about photo sessions in Dallas and am thinking about making a trip down the week of the 13th-17th. If I did, would any of my Dallas friends be up for a photo session? I might even do an evening of mini sessions! What do you all think?

≫≫ Once Dreaming Willow Photography hits 200 likes on Facebook, I'm giving away a set of 3 framed prints! I promise it will bring lots of pretty pictures to your Facebook feed...join me here.

≫≫ My Storenvy Spring style picks are up on the Storenvy blog! You can find them here.

≫≫ Home is with You is only TWO GFC followers away from 700...I'd be so grateful if you would share with just one person you know that might enjoy reading. I might even do an extra special giveaway once I hit that mark. ;)

≫≫ Stay tuned for more lake pictures, I can't wait to share! I hope you all had a nice, relaxing weekend and that this week is already treating you wonderfully.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! That lake looks wonderful, like a great place to curl up with some tea and relax, I hope you are enjoying that!
    http://photosbylmb.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so wish you were coming to WI instead of Dallas. haha ;) I'll share you with others! Exciting reaching those milestones. Happy Tuesday, Mal!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...