June 21, 2011

Steppin' Out Saturday {3}...

Ok, so this was actually on Friday, because Saturday was the wedding and I'm going to do a special post for that this week. Plus it's late, but better late than never, right? Friday we had the rehearsal/dinner for Jen's wedding, after we rehearsed we headed to Ruth Chris' for dinner...it was amazing. Especially the cheesecake, I'm still drooling over it. After that we all went out on the plaza to get the wedding weekend started off right :) I also didn't get the typical pic of me alone showing off the outfit, but you guys get the idea...

Home is with You // rehearsal






On me~ dress: Dillards (B. Darlin)
On Dave~ shirt: H&M

Home is with You // old friends
With my high school loves :)
Home is with You // love



1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun:) I love your dress too, so pretty. And btw I love me some cheesecake.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...