June 18, 2011

Tonights gonna be a good good night...

I know I've been talking about this all the time lately, BUT GUYS...my best friend is getting married today!!! I can't even contain my excitement. Jen and I have been best friends for almost 20 years now, we've been through so much together and I love her like a sister...some people even think we look like sisters :) Plus her soon-to-be husband (as in just a few hours from now!) has become one of my great friends as well.

So today I will be waking up to get my hair and makeup done, getting pics taken, getting Jen and Nick married, giving my MOH speech (eek!), and dancing with my sexy hubby...bring it on...

In honor of Jen's wedding day, I thought I'd share some of my fav pics of us...

Home is with You // old friends
Haha, we're both on the far left, Jen is the one standing
Home is with You // homecoming

Home is with You // done up

Home is with You // old school
We're the two in front
Home is with You // bff

Home is with You // rehearsal

0 lovely notes:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...