June 15, 2011

Tennessee adventure {Part 4}...

Cont. from Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3...

On Thursday night Dave had his show at Hard Rock Cafe for 105.3 WFIV's 40 Days of Rock, celebrating Hard Rock's 40th anniversary. I was extra excited about this show...I mean come on, it's Hard Rock! The show went well and it was fun to have Dave's family there that night and some of his friends from the Air Force and National Guard...

Home is with You // Hard Rock

Home is with You // rock

Home is with You // Hard Rock Cafe

Home is with You // Tennessee

Home is with You // guitar

Home is with You // sing

Dave had told our Nephew Hunter earlier in the day that if he would get up on stage with him they could sing the T-Rex song ...the whole time Dave played Hunter kept asking my sister-in-law, Natalie, "Mommy when do I get to go on stage?" Hehe, it was too cute. So at the very end Dave called him up there and at first he was a little hesitant and Dave told him to say something in the mic to check the sound and he looked up at Natalie and said "Mommy?"...the crowd giggled a little and then he followed it up with "Mommy, what are you doing?"...the crowd went wild and he was hooked. He laughed and grabbed the mic and they started singing...guys I was almost in tears I was laughing so hard, but I did manage to get these pics...

Home is with You // cute
I know, this one is a little blurry...but I love it!

Home is with You // rockstar

Home is with You // almost famous

Home is with You // adorable duet

After I said, "Hunter you're a rockstar now!"...I have now created a monster, haha...the next day Natalie asked him to feed the dogs (his chore) and he said, "Mommy, rockstars don't feed the dogs." Oh man that kid kills me! He is way too smart for his own good...love him.


1 comment:

  1. Great post! So cool that Dave got to play the Hard Rock on the night of their 40th anniversary! Really special that your family and friends were there too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...