September 1, 2011

What's for dinner {2}...

What's for Dinner // Home is with YouWhat's for Dinner // Home is with You
What's for Dinner // Home is with You

Monday it was my bestie's Mom's birthday and since my Mom and I are doing zumba with her on Monday's we thought it would be fun to bring her something. My Mom brought her some wine and I made Bethenny's skinnygirl chocolate cake with peanut butter glaze for the first time. I only had a bite but I must say it was amazing. I will definitely be making that one again!

That night we cheated. It had been a long day and I had a coupon so we went to On the Border for the first time in FOREVER. The food was alright, but the huge margaritas were bomb.

What's for Dinner // Home is with You
What's for Dinner // Home is with You
What's for Dinner // Home is with You

Tuesday night I made one of Giada's soups from Target. She is my fav Food Network cook so we tried some of her stuff when it came out and loved it. This soup is wonderful, we just added some veggie broth and spinach and it was delicious and filling. Dave made some garlic bread (wheat bread with Parmesan cheese and garlic salt, baked) to go with it and it was great...we also got some new wine to try and it is a must try. My Mom loves Moscato, but sometimes it's too sweet for us. The Yellowtail version is just the right amount of sweet though...perfection...

What's for Dinner // Home is with YouWhat's for Dinner // Home is with You

Wednesday we just made some frozen pizza. We tried Digorno's thin crust cheese pizza for a change...pretty dang good. The end.

Can't wait to see what you all made, hopefully you all were more creative than we were this week!

Don't forget to add a button! :)
What's for Dinner // Home is with You

**And make sure to enter the giveaway, it's the last day!!


1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...