January 1, 2013

Current Goals...

Happy New Year!!!

So, for those of you who were with me last year (anyone?), you might remember that I don't do New Years resolutions, but I do try to constantly have goals (big and small) that I'm working on throughout the year. I am happy to report that I kicked butt at last years goals, those I posted and those I didn't, and I thought it would be fun to post another look into what I'm working on now...

Home is with You
Can you tell I had way too much fun taking pictures on our road trip?

*Get organized! Part of this has to do with the fact that everything I own is stashed in my in-laws garage and/or in the bedroom we're staying in (yikes), but there's nothing I can do about all of that until we get settled in a new place. The kind of organization I'm really talking about though is on a bigger scale, I need to get on a schedule and have time in place for each of my jobs. Between this blog, my shop, Storenvy duties, and my new photography business I desperately need this structure.

*To work on my personal style a bit more and be more creative with my outfits. This is something this site and doing outfit posts has really helped me with (thank you Pinterest!) and I'm excited to continue the process of getting better in this area.

*Not letting the little things stress me. This one is something I've always struggled with, but just like not being so shy and things of that nature, I know that with a little practice and focus I can change my ways with this one too.

*Get to 1,000 followers! My goal right now has been to make this site better than ever and I plan to continue that in the New Year. I feel like I've been dangling at almost 700 GFC followers for awhile now and I want to get over that hump. I know I can't do this without you all, so I humbly ask that if you like what you see/read, would you pretty please share? I am not one that minds if you pin pictures, recipes, etc so feel free to share any way you'd like.

What are you working on?


4 comments:

  1. Good goals. I want to grow my blog too and really make it something that myself and everyone else will enjoy. Good luck girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some great goals!

    xoBrittany
    brittanykytecreated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great goal! I will spread the word of your blog because.... well because you are awesome! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a great list! i share many of the same goals! definitely looking forward to the year ahead!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...