January 14, 2013

Scenes from Kentucky...

We are now back in Tennessee once again to rearrange our things and decide what we need for the next week or so while we stay with a friend in North Carolina and start the search for a place of our own. I'm back to being without the internet for a few days, but I'll still be posting when I can. I just adore getting your comments and love on my phone as we make our way out East! I can't express enough how thankful Dave and I are for all of your support as we embark on this new journey...

Recording the new album // Home is with You Recording the new album // Home is with You Recording the new album // Home is with You
Dave's vTrue headphones c/o Velodyne

0 lovely notes:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...