January 8, 2013

Let's chat about coffee for a second...

Coffee Chat // Home is with You
My new setup. And no, I'm not Jewish, my husband is a theology major.

So, I know some people have this idea that once you start drinking coffee it's like some terrible addiction and you just can't survive until you get your next fix. And for some people, it is.

I don't get much done until I have a cup in the morning, but let's get one thing straight, I have never been a morning person. I didn't start out as a bright, chipper bird who popped out of bed at the first site of sunshine ready to begin my day. Oh no. I've always been the grumbling bear that others avoid eye contact with, just in case.

In my eyes, coffee hasn't ruined me, it's saved my mornings. I am so much more productive and start my days off much earlier than ever before. Sometimes as I sit and sip I wonder how I got through my days before coffee. I don't know...


10 comments:

  1. I am 100% with you. In fact, I'm going to have a cup right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish coffee was like that for me...it has never done much to make me awake and alert...but most mornings I REALLY need something like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the same way! Trying to cut back on it though - I have been drinking several cups a day. Trying to limit it to 1-2 in the mornings and then just drink water. It's rough! I really love how coffee tastes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yah my morning isn't complete until i have m cup of coffee but that is it only in the morning. i love the smell of coffee brewing, then choosing the perfect mug to hold my coffee in then smelling the aroma of the coffee with the creamer i put in. can you tell i love coffee??

    ReplyDelete
  5. agreed! i was the same way! mornings were not my thing, but since i started drinking coffee, i find myself kind of excited to get up and enjoy a cup of joe :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I became an addict. And I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 100% agree!!!! I am a generally chipper happy person but not right out of bed...I may be nice if it is one of my youngsters as they are too small to know. I must have at least a cup in the morning to get my "smile" on. I do love the way it tastes so I generally have a pot before noon then I switch to other fluids(h2o, milk, tea, juice, etc). Some days a cup is all I need, and others I need much MUCH more ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wouldn't say I'm addicted - anymore - but I still crave a cup sometimes, in the middle of the day! I'm trying to go for energizing teas from David's Tea instead x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Coffee is a comfort drink! I don't drink it for the caffeine, but for the coziness and warmth in the morning :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...