January 9, 2013

WW // Dave on WVLT News.

I wanted to share my pictures from Dave's interview on WVLT channel 8 in Knoxville on here, we always have such a great time every opportunity he's had to be on their show. I have so many pictures from all of Dave's shows, interviews, etc so far on this trip that I'm going to upload all of them to my facebook page for you guys to check the rest of them out. You'll find pictures from Hard Rock Cafe Gatlinburg, WDVX Blue Plate Special, Vienna Coffee House, and 106.1 The River...

Dave on WVLT // Home is with You Dave on WVLT // Home is with You Dave on WVLT // Home is with You Dave on WVLT // Home is with You Dave on WVLT // Home is with You Dave on WVLT // Home is with You Dave on WVLT // Home is with You Dave on WVLT // Home is with You Dave on WVLT // Home is with You
Pin It!


6 comments:

  1. Congratulations to him! What a remarkable accomplishment. And these are lovely pictures as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love those pictures!!! did you take those? beautiful.

    new follower :)

    www.thebechtholts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there - new follower form the linkup! Love your blog & can't wait to read more! Hope you have a great day :)
    Rachel
    http://sugar-stripes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sweet Friend!!!! This is sooooo awesome!! i am so happy to see you guys making things happen in your new city!!!! Hope you guys are settling in and things are falling into place! So excited you came over and linked up! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. One day you are going to look back on these pictures and cherish them SO much. I love it. I think I need to make sure I document more of my mans achievements this year! I also love how much of this blog is about him and you putting him first. Such a sweet wife.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...