January 7, 2013

Next stop...

Photobucket

Well we've arrived at the next stop on our big move/trip of 2012/2013! We're now staying with a friend in Kentucky and today Dave set up my computer for the first time since we left Austin. I am one happy girl.

Also, our new "home" for the next week or two has internet. (Insert enthusiastic cheer complete with kicks here.) Today I've been working on catching up with all the emails/tweets/comments/etc...this may take a few days. I promise I haven't forgotten about you all though, and I hope you haven't forgotten about me either, I kinda like you.

And thank you all so much for all the sweet get well wishes, I'm still not back to 100%, but I'm feeling SO much better. After almost 2 1/2 weeks of feeling like death, I'll take it. What about you all? What's new in your world?


1 comment:

  1. What a crazy adventure. Glad you can have normal again for awhile until the next move. Happy New Year excited for all you have planned in 2013.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...