January 28, 2013

Yellow Beanie // Missy's Stitch and Sew.

I received this lovely warm winter hat in the mail from Missy's Stitch and Sew just in time for the cold weather. It was perfect for our trip to Knoxville, since it was cold and rainy the whole time we stayed there. This hat helped me stay warm and cozy, especially when I was sick and wanted to be all bundled up.

Speaking of being sick, don't mind the fact that I'm turned away from the camera in every shot below, we took these in Kentucky when I was still recovering from the terrible head cold/sinus portion of the illness and I thought my face was going to explode. I didn't really want my picture taken that day, but this winter day was just too lovely not to try...

Yellow Beanie // Home is with You
Yellow Beanie // Home is with You
Yellow Beanie // Home is with You
Hat: c/o Missy's Stitch and Sew // Flannel: Target (last season)


1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...