May 28, 2013

Summer lovin'.

I love everything about summer time...the hot heat (yes, I do realize I'm about to move to Alaska), the cold food/drinks, the pool, the clothes...all of it. So today I wanted to share a few of my summer captures (so far) and what summer means to me...

Home is with You // summer dessert
Home is with You // flower
Home is with You // treats
Home is with You // corona
Home is with You // flower
Home is with You // family

cool treats
pretty flowers
snacks by the pool
summer beer
time with friends and family

...that's what summer means to me, what about you?

2 comments:

  1. Such awesome summery photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Corona photo makes me want to be somewhere warm and swim haha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...