May 21, 2013

A look back ↠

Today's Blog Every Day in May post is supposed to be our favorite posts in our archives. I love looking back (although sometimes it makes me cringe) and seeing how far I've come with this whole blogging adventure...

 photo IMG_67392-800_zpse9e74ae3.jpg

Here are my favorite posts I found in the archives ↠

All we need ≫≫ probably my favorite post to date, and what made me realize I have a story to tell.

Living in the Moment ≫≫ I strive to live by this on a daily basise.

Me ≫≫ my post about my thoughts on being adopted, and why it's the best thing that ever happened to me.

First Vlog ≫≫ because I love that vlogs show you more of a person's personality...although I feel like I was a weirdo in this video because I was SO dang nervous! I'll be doing another very soon.

Dear Husband ≫≫ Don't read if you can't stand too much cheesy sweetness.

Favorite Recipes ≫≫ Homemade Nut Butter // Vegan Chocolate Cake with Peanut Butter Glaze // Whole Wheat Lemon Poppyseed Muffins // Pumpkin Latte // Baked Southwestern Egg Rolls

Favorite Outfit Posts  ≫≫ World Market Style // Stitch and Stone // Ninja Kicks

...I'd love to read a favorite post from your archives! Leave a link in the comments and I'll make sure to check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Great posts! I love the one where you being adopted; it was great you shared such a huge part of who you are! And I love all those recipes too, especially the baked southwestern egg rolls (yummy)!

    Carrie
    http://lego-house.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to go and check out some of these oldies but goodies :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...