May 14, 2013

Makes me happy...

Today's challenge for Blog Every Day in May (which I'm making up my own rules for, obviously), Jenni asked us to share ten things that make us happy. I'm a pretty simple girl when it comes to these kinds of things and tend to be easily excited; so some of the things on my list are very fundamental, but make me oh so very happy.

≫≫ Sunshine. I've said it once, I'll say it a million times. The sunshine on my face makes me ridiculously happy.

≫≫ Hugs from my sweet nephews. And when my oldest nephew says, "Mawrie, you're pretty." with the most sincere look on his face. I melt.

Home is with You // flowers

≫≫ Flowers, whether they are inside my home, in my yard, or down the street...it doesn't matter. I just love the happiness they bring.

≫≫ Dancing in the kitchen with my love.

Home is with You // coffee 

≫≫ A fresh cup of coffee or tea.

≫≫ Adventures. Road trips with Dave. Flying. Seeing new things...

Home is with You // book

≫≫ Reading a good book that you just can't put down.

≫≫ Catching up with a good friend, in person or on the phone it's just always great to hear a familiar voice and laugh at all the craziness of life.

Home is with You // branding

≫≫ Making and giving my clients their packages of goodies. And seeing their faces when they see all of the pictures for the first time.

≫≫ Ending the day with a glass of wine or a cold beer.

...what are some things that make you happy?

2 comments:

  1. we have some of the same things to make us happy:) #bloglove

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a Little Faith! Oh, my heart just sings when I think of that book. It's fabulous - as is this list. Lovely lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...