January 1, 2012

What I wore.

New Years Eve for Dave and I is usually spent eating semi-bad for us foods, sipping on wine, and cuddling up to favorite movies. This year was no different. There's no other way I'd rather ring in the new year than with my favorite person.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sweater: Kohls // Scarf: gift from Dave's Nana // Skinny Jeans and boots: Target


...I would just like to thank Dave for being so wonderful and always willing 
to take pictures or whatever I need help with for this site.

Didn't he do a wonderful job on these outfit pics? 

Photobucket
Necklace: Shine Project (gift from my Dad)

Also, if you haven't heard about Ashley and the Shine Project go read about it here. This girl is amazing and such an inspiration. I was so excited to get my shine necklace for Christmas- thanks Dad! I love that $1 of every necklace bought goes towards helping inner city high school students attend college. Plus I love the meaning behind it...so much that I think that will be my word for 2012...

HAPPY NEW YEAR loves!

Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. I know you'll SHINE all throughout 2012 my dear :) These pictures are amazing. Good job Dave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so beautiful. I don't comment as often as I should, but I just wanted to say, I love reading your posts. I hope you have a wonderful new year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great. :) Love your shine necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need a Shine necklace. It's been on my list for a while now. Your pics are great. What a good guy for being willing to help ya out, always. Happy New Year, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah you are so gorgeous and adorable! :) I love this and the pictures are amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute outfit and I love the shine necklace! I'm always ready for helping others further their education. Have a fantastic 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your outfit! i have a shine necklace too! Goes with everything! Happy new year! can't wait to catch up on the rest of your posts!
    -karly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit! I'm a new follower <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute outfit! love the pics too! we would love for you to link up with us tomorrow on "sunday best". we need some help with ideas on things to wear to church, so any skirts or dresses you would like to share with us would be great! hope to see you sunday!

    -chelz
    griffithsrated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...