November 20, 2012

World Market Gift Ideas: For Her.

It's that time of the year again, when we all need gift ideas for the people we love. Some of those people are easy to shop for, and some are near impossible. Here are a few gift ideas and things I've been swooning over at World Market, because we know I love to shop there...

Home is with You: World Market Gift Ideas for Her
Pin It!

1. I just love everything about this head wrap...the color, the bow, and the fact that it would look super cute on just about anyone.

2. These cute little pumpkins, I fell in love with the white one the last time I shopped there, so country chic and you can use it for multiple holidays.

3. I don't know if I've mentioned on my blog before how much I love birds, but oh how I love them so. Now that you know this about me, you can guess that I swooned when I saw this jewelry holder with a bird on top ("PUT A BIRD ON IT!"...anyone?), it's seriously adorable.

4. These earrings are so pretty and at only $4, how could you not? Perfect little stocking stuffer.

5. It's a bird. And a teapot. Need I say more?

6. I love all the wall decals I've been seeing around lately. This one is inexpensive and it combines two of my favorite things: birds and trees. Plus, it looks like it's small enough to fit in just any open space you might have.

7. I don't know about you all, but this time of year I don't get anything at Starbucks other than Pepperment Mochas, so when I saw World Market had this coffee I had to add it to the list!

More exciting news/giveaways from Cost Plus World Market...

The Life of Pi Sweepstakes:
Grand Prize package includes: a dream trip for 2 to India and a $1,000 World Market Gift card.
There will also be 3 runner up prize winners that will each receive a $500 World Market gift card!
The Life of Pi Sweepstakes runs from 11/17 - 12/28.
If you share the sweepstakes with 5 of your friends (via FB share or email) you can receive 5 additional bonus entries. This is part of the registration process when entering. Users can also enter daily for more chances to win.
Enter online at http://worldmarketsweepstakes.com/ or https://www.facebook.com/worldmarket?fref=ts

About Life of  Pi:
Life of Pi is the story of an Indian boy named Pi, a zookeeper’s son, who survives a disaster at sea and is thrown into an epic journey. While adrift in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, he forms an amazing and unexpected connection with another a fearsome Bengal tiger. The movie opens in theaters November 21, 2012. You can watch the trailer for Life of Pi here: http://www.lifeofpimovie.com/#!/watch-trailer

BLACK FRIDAY and Life of Pi Giveaways: 
The first 100 customers to shop in-store on 11/23(Black Friday) will receive a FREE Limited Edition Life of Pi ornament and a FREE Life of Pi movie ticket. The first 100 customers to shop in-store on Saturday, 11/24 & Sunday, 11/25 will receive a FREE Limited Edition Life of Pi Tote Bag and a movie ticket.
Where to find World Market:

This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™, but all my opinions are my own. http://cmp.ly/3/KqtZiE.

2 comments:

  1. I love those earrings!!

    What a fab giveaway too I loved the book

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I love world market!! Good picks:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...