October 4, 2012

Beyond Snapshots.

Beyond Snapshots // Home is with You

I'm currently reading a book called "Beyond Snapshots: How to Take That Fancy DSLR Camera Off "Auto" and Photograph Your Life like a Pro" by Rachel Devine and Peta Mazey and I am loving it! Although I already use manual mode on my camera, it's always good to review and I really enjoy reading about other photographers tips on how they get the shots they do.

This book has lots of wonderful information on their exact settings used to get certain pics and oh so many pretty images. It's inspiring. So I just wanted to share it with you all today, in case anyone is looking for a good book to get started shooting in manual or to further their photography and get the creative juices flowing.


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the recommend!

    I just did a quick course to move to manual but I'll admit, I've been a bit lazy in my practising.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I will look into it because I need all the help I can get!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tip! I'm always intimidated by manual mode, although I've slowly ventured into it. :) The handbook my camera came with is like reading Chinese to me, so this book could really help!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, I need to read something like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool, thanks for the tip! I always love reading photography books.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...