April 18, 2012

The perfect light.

 There is a place by our apartments that Dave and I ran recently and you all might remember that I talked about going back with my camera, well I finally did! I decided yesterday morning that I was going to walk over there before sunset and take some pictures, but of course pesky life got in the way and Dave and I ate later than expected...by the time we were done with dinner it was the perfect lighting out...

Oh what we photographers/wanna-be-photographers would do for the perfect light...just about anything. So instead of walking over there (like I had planned) I told Dave to grab the keys because I needed to go NOW. Luckily I have a wonderful husband who understands my breed of crazy so he did what I said and we ran out the door...

He parked when we found a good spot and I sprinted across the street (kids- don't try this at home). As soon as I set foot on the grass at the other side I realized...the field of flowers that I wanted to photograph was surrounded by thorn bushes...and I was in sandals and shorts. Oops. But, what's a little suffering for your art, right? Right...

Home is with You // The perfect light.
Home is with You// The perfect light.
Home is with You// The perfect light.
Home is with You// The perfect light.
Home is with You// The perfect light.
Home is with You// The perfect light.
Home is with You// The perfect light.
Home is with You// The perfect light.
Home is with You// The perfect light.

...totally worth it. And there are plenty more where those came from, I'm sure you'll see them around here eventually ;)


14 comments:

  1. Those fields of flowers are amazing, what gorgeous colour tones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO pretty! I love reading this, because sometimes I do the same kind of thing and people look at me as if they were thinking "Why so much trouble for taking pictures of flowers?"

    You're so right, it's so worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the first one is my favorite. i do this all the time (the crazy run-out-the-door screaming bit). we photographers just can't help ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely beautiful shots and you had a wonderful subject: flowers....love this..

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the second to last one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That light really is perfect! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...