May 30, 2012

Austin Love: Kick Butt Coffee

Home is with You
Home is with You
Home is with You
Home is with You
Dave Owens photographed by Home is with You
Dave Owens photographed by Home is with You
Dave Owens photographed by Home is with You
Home is with You

We love Kick Butt Coffee here in Austin! It's a fun little place with great coffee (as you might tell from their name, it really does have a "kick") and a friendly staff. If you're ever in Austin and decide to stop by, I insist that you try the pizza! Dave and I got to try a free pizza last time we were there and it was AMAZING...we highly recommend the Mediterranean.

Home is with You
Home is with You
Home is with You
Home is with You
Sundress: Target // Ring: c/o PinPinFinds // Wedges: Elle // Outfit pics: c/o Dave Owens

This past Friday when we were there, Dave recorded a few of his songs...stay tuned for those! Also, see that gorgeous rose ring above? I don't think I've taken it off since the lovely owner of PinPinFinds sent it to me! And people...they're only $8. Too good of a deal to miss out on, so make sure to check out her shop and tell her I sent you!

Pin It!

Kick Butt Coffee Music & Booze on Urbanspoon

3 comments:

  1. you are so gorgeous!! love your dress :) and i wish i could take pictures half as good as u do! one of these days i'll need to get a dslr n u can teach me how to use it haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sundressed from Target are my favorite!! I love yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay so we need to bring Dave to West Austin!! Steiner Ranch Steakhouse has live music every weekend and guys at my office have a band that plays at Iguana Grille on the Lake!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...