Here are some clothes and accessories that would be perfect for this summer-
1. A big floppy hat to keep the sun off my face. Although I try these on almost every trip to Target in the summers and never end up leaving with one because I'm not sure I can pull it off...maybe this year.
2. This adorable sundress. I loooove the cutout on the back, plus it looks nice and light for summer.
3. I adore wedges for summer and this one would be the perfect everyday wedge.
4. Have I mentioned I love wedges? I can't get over how cute this one is with the pop of color on the heels!
5. I love these key necklaces, and while they are cute any time of year I like how this one has the light colored jewels in it to give it a more summery look.
6. This top would be perfect for a scorching summer day- between the spaghetti straps, the pretty flowers, and the fact that it's flowy (because who likes tight clothes when it's over 100 degrees)...it would be perfect to brave the heat in.
7. Do I even need to explain why this maxi skirt is on my list? It's cute, comfy, flowy...perfect for any summer day.
8. Ok, so I don't have an iPad yet, but for those who do a lot of traveling like Dave and I do this bag would be awesome. Nice and roomy on the inside to hold all the
9. I just think these bracelets are fun and great summer colors...not to mention they're made by displaced women in Uganda and buying from this online shop helps them get on their feet. You get cute jewelry and they get to buy food for their family. Win-win.
What do you have your eye on for summer?