May 24, 2012

We're *almost* normal adults now...

Sorry if I'm a little MIA today (I'm sure I'll still be on twitter and instagram a bit), but this just happened...

Photobucket

...yep, after being married for 3 years, Dave and I bought our first table! And coffee table, TV stand, and bookcase. We found some people on Craigslist who are getting ready to make a big move that had a desk that Dave was interested in last night. When we got there they had tons of great stuff that they were hoping to find homes for and we ended up buying a lot more than we planned on.

I am SO excited! It feels like we actually live here now, so I will probably spend the rest of the day hanging up a few more pictures, decorating, and rearranging stuff. I can't wait.


4 comments:

  1. Eek! How exciting! So proud of yall moving up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, that is so exciting! I love finding great used furniture!

    Stopping by from the Networking Blog Hop...I am your newest follower! I would love if you would check out my blog and if you like what you see please follow back :)
    Modern Modest Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love buying new furniture - we just bought our first dinning room table not to long ago and it was awesome haha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...